Sunday, April 02, 2006

What a Race!

Today was the first time that I happened to see the F1 race almost completely. Todays F1 was in Melbourne. As this was the first time and I donot have any favourite racer on my mind, the result didnot matter for me. But the course of the action was too good. I was amazed at the speed at which they race on, the concepts and strategies of pit-stops, the time taken at pit-stops(roughly about 9 seconds) for fuel, changing tyres etc., There were dramatic sequences all through that 1 and half hour starting from Schumacher's crash agaist the wall, leading-Webber out of the race in the middle, then, a similar crash by Montoyo and the most dramatic of all - Button out of the race, just 50 meters to reach the chequered flag. Really really a cinematic race today. The F1 courtesy by Rajesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment