Saturday, May 27, 2006

Blogging spree

Today, I am really on a blogging spree, already 3 blogs posted. I often feel that I should write something which is worthy of reading, but I think I am doing the exactly opposite. What anyone who reads this will feel? Some three or four lines are already gone and still there is nothing useful to read. But till how long can I keep the reader guessing what I am about to say in this post? Not for so much of time. If I want to say something I have to start saying it within the next 2 or 3 lines. Otherwise I am sure that the reader will definitely run away by clicking the nearest possible link. Ok coming to the topic... yes blogging spree. It really feels good(at least for the blogger) that whatever he writes there is someone who spends his time in reading it. I think this is what Newton said in his third law, "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction". sorry again deviated from the topic. Ok ok, come back... blogging spree. In a old tamil cinema, Nagesh and one other person goes for an interview. The interviewer asks to the other person "What do you know?" He answers, "Sir I know car driving". To Nagesh he asks "What do you know?", he replies. "Sir I know that he knows car driving". This came to my mind when I saw some blogs where there are links to the original producer. Ok back to square one, blogging spree... I now wonder with what idea I started creating this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment