Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

I know this is November already!  But this is my first post of this year!

I cannot blame anyone else other than my laziness for why it took so long for me write my first post this year.  A lot has changed in these 10 months of my blog-dormant state.

In these 10 months, I graduated from IIM Lucknow and took a nice 2 month vacation which I used to set-up and do the interiors for the newly bought house of my parents.  Wrote CFA L2 and flunked.  Joined a finance company, got new friends and colleagues. Now, I am based in Chennai, working my way to go around in the traffic and pollution.  Traffic has increased a lot from the time I left Chennai in December 2004. 

Last year, by this time I was touring the European cities and now I am touring the towns and villages in Tamil nadu as a part of my site visits on behalf of the organisation that I am working for!  I made first-time visits to some of the cities like Madurai, Tirunelveli, Tuticorin etc.

And most importantly, I found the friend and partner of my life. We got engaged and now, soon to be married!

Hope I blog often!

No comments:

Post a Comment