Saturday, May 02, 2009

Pune Mumbai Express Highway


Today, I travelled in Pune-Mumbai express highway in a Volvo. Very good experience; I was sitting in the seat which is just next to the driver. So, I had the best view that can be possible. Clicked on arbit stuff all along.

It is really a thrilling experience to sit there with no seat belts on. எப்போ bus நம்மல கீழ சாயக்கும்னு தெரியாம உட்கார வேண்டியதா இருந்துது. Sudden brake அடிச்சான்னா, வடிவேலு மாதிரி முன்னாடி இருக்கற கண்ணாடிய ஒடச்சு கீழ போய், பாக்கிட்ல இருக்கற glass piece எடுத்து ஒதர வேண்டி இருக்கும்.

The surprising thing is that even the driver does not wear the seat belt. Whenever he wants to make a turn, he tends to get shifted from his comfort position and tries to hold the bottom of his seat in one hand and makes the turn. One moment if he misses - God knows what happens!

I asked him why does not he wear a seat belt (there is a provision and I suppose wearing seatbelt is compulsory) - that would make his life comfortable. He replied, "I do not have that habit."

Random clicks are here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment