Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jogging

I have been jogging / cycling regularly for a while now. This is not a new year resolution, in fact I started jogging 3 days ahead of the new year. No need to have some special day to start something new. It has been around 2 and half months now in which I missed to jog only on 2 days. I started with a small stretch initially with just over 1 km which has now improved to one full round on the ring road of the IIML campus (2.7 km). I have never believed I could run such a distance non-stop. The secret of jogging lies in controlling the breath. If you do not feel that you are making extraordinary efforts to breathe while jogging, you are well in control and can jog comfortably. One of the most important things I realised in this jogging exercise is that, if one believes he can. Remember KungFu Panda? It may sound like a cliched message, but truth sounds like that always.

One of the shots on the course of my track:




More Photos. All of these photos are taken inside the campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment